"Frankly, the Constitution gave Congress all lawmaking powers for a reason, and I want a concrete legislative fix to this issue, not an executive action or court decision that could be later altered."
Although there is a lot of talk these days over the therapeutic benefits of marijuana’s non-intoxicating compound cannabidiol (CBD), the truth…
- Don Young: Congress needs to act on cannabis legalization
- Self-serve cannabis? Maybe
- Meet Your Budtender: Rylee Weis and Samantha Linsk
- The ‘entourage’ effect of full-spectrum cannabis extracts
- The Bud Hub -- All diesel
- Pot shots
- Can someone please talk about using cannabis to relieve pandemic stress disorder and suicide?
- Five mistakes to avoid when making marijuana edibles
- Rolling the perfect joint
- A little bit of sunshine in this mammoth pipe
- Cannabis decontamination: What is it and why is it important?
- Lady Gray innovates with ‘medibles’
- Cannabis, no longer so divisive, draws more conservative support
- Borough candidates tackle important issues leading up to election
- Congratulations to all the 2020 Readers’ Choice Award winners
- Wine & weed: Alaska experts offer advice on great wine and weed pairings to elevate your evening
- The legend: Tommy Chong talks about his love of weed and Alaska
- A commitment to excellence pays dividends for Grass Station 49
- Ketchikan’s The Stoney Moose claims four Readers’ Choice wins, including best edible
- Red Run Cannabis’ Hashade takes top honors for best drinkable
- Green Go’s Cupcake is tops for high THC
- Alaska sees bump in cannabis tax revenue for fourth consecutive year
- MTF: Story of Alaska’s legendary cannabis strain lives on in Mat-Su
- Grass Station 49 budtender has a bond with her customers
- Alaska’s cannabis connoisseurs tap Lemon Ice Pucker as best strain
The most stunning moments in my years of involvement in the marijuana legalization movement were when someone told me, “I haven’t tried to kil…
While cannabis has many beneficial properties for both medical and recreational users, it also comes with intrinsic dangers like mold and yeast.
As Americans head to the polls more divided than ever on social and economic issues, there's one thing they're actually coming together on: cannabis.