Nearly a decade into legalized recreational cannabis in Alaska, it’s easy to forget that much of the world doesn’t have it as good. Especially for consumers looking to marijuana to manage or treat medical conditions. Budtenders around the state frequently comment on customers who come into shops seeking cannabis for help with pain and other physical ailments that mainstream medicine has been unable to control to their satisfaction. While the shortage of quality research means the jury is still out on what medical benefits cannabis possesses, the reality is that people are reporting success with it. And since well over a century of studies have failed to find dangers in consuming the plant (apart from operating heavy equipment while under the influence), preventing people from accessing it serves no beneficial purpose, whereas legalizing it just might.
Among other things, Missouri will likely have a fully-functioning, legal adult use marijuana market this year; and proponents continue their push to make Florida another conservative-leaning state with liberal marijuana laws.
From the shores of Little Frog Island near Ketchikan, “you can see this mountain that is Frog Mountain,” Jason Pfeifer said. “The name of the mountain is not Frog Mountain, but the people that live out in that bay refer to it as Frog Mountain because it looks like a frog.”
Hello Alaska, and a special hello to all of you sweethearts out there. Its the season of love and what goes better with romance than marijuana? Let’s get into it, and thank you for reading!
- Meet Your Budtender: Mary Jane's Cannabis Emporium
- The expanding cosmos
- Amusing name ameliorates marijuana mooseconceptions
- Bud Hub - March 2023
- Puffco Proxy:Pricey but probably worth it
- From the editor
- The Bud Hub — March 2023
- Hillside Natural Wellness: quality cannabis and customer satisfaction holds the key to healthy growth
- Meet your budtender: Cordero Martinez of Nature's Releaf in Fairbanks
- BOOK REVIEW: Cannabis Wars: The Incredible True Story of the Medical Cannabis Underground
- 5 Things To Make Us Optimistic About Weed In Early 2023
- Frog Mountain: Leaping into new territory
- From fishing to frogs: cannabis company combines continuity and culture to net a name with legs
- Bud Hub - February 2023
- So long, dirty bong
- From the Editor
- Pot Shots — Kimbo Kush
- State economists: Marijuana industry growth could hit ceiling in next few years
- Here’s how many kids have accidentally gotten high from eating edibles
- From Hollywood to Hemp: Ester couple on a quest to bring quality CBD to the masses.
- Governor's task force to create much needed cannabis tax reform
- Artist carves a niche in cannabis industry
- Meet Your Budtender: Brandi Wiese
- Growing going strong!
- How We Roll: The Art and Culture of Joints, Blunts, and Spliffs
“Sleepy Gummy” Manufactured by Earthy. Purchased at Green Degree’s Machen location. (Contains 45 mg cannabinoids from full spectrum CBD distil…
If you’re a gadget head like me, you’ve probably spent more than a few visits to your local pot shop eyeing the snazzy products by Puffco. Lon…
March is the month we celebrate St. Patrick's Day, everyone's favorite day to tie one and find a little Irish in our souls. In the interest of…
Hello Alaska and thank you for reading the Bud Hub, this edition I sampled some CBN edibles and found some nice nugs to tell you about! Lets g…
Hillside Natural Wellness: quality cannabis and customer satisfaction holds the key to healthy growth
Alaska’s recreational marijuana industry has undergone plenty of changes since the first stores opened their doors in 2016. Retailers, growers…
Why did you decide to become a budtender?
Nearly a decade into legalized recreational cannabis in Alaska, it’s easy to forget that much of the world doesn’t have it as good. Especially…
Among other things, Missouri will likely have a fully-functioning, legal adult use marijuana market this year; and proponents continue their p…
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.