Both Fairbanks potter Jessica Morse and Seward glassblower Ron Telposky have applied talents acquired earlier in their lives to the fine art of creating smoking devices that are unique and practical at the same time.
There’s no established guide for what a doctor who works with cannabis should be like, but after spending a few hours with Dr. Clift, it’s clear that she’s paving the way.
Peanut butter and jelly. Rice and beans. Bacon and eggs. Some food combinations are just so perfect that you almost can’t say one without the other.
- A Fairbanks potter and a Seward glassblower forge unique, practical items
- Minor cannabinoids: Why they matter
- Palmer’s Dr. Brück Clift embraces cannabis as medicine
- Marijuana and mangoes are a match made in sensory heaven
- Scenes from the 2020 Great Alaskan Cannabis Bowl
- The Bud Hub - Something new
- Meet Your Budtenders: Tabitha Tittle and Vanessa Nash
- Pot Shots
- Pandemic has caused legal marijuana to ‘cannibalize’ the black market
- Have medical marijuana cards lost relevance since legalization?
- Great Alaskan Bud Company puts family’s stamp on cannabis biz
- Marijuana, discrimination bills on House's September agenda
- Working out with cannabis can help smooth the road to fitness
- Vertical Integration: Cannabis entrepreneurs take a big picture look at industry’s future
- Science and quality form the foundation of Herban Extracts
- Wasilla's Green Jar is a gem
- Review: Author makes a case for hemp as a building block for the future
- The Bud Hub
- Jana Weltzin finds a niche in Alaska’s cannabis legal and regulatory fields
- Meet your budtenders: David Newman and Sam Bluett
- Cartoonist Jamie Smith and the nuggets of ‘Baked Alaska’
- Enormous tax revenue is exactly why the feds won’t legalize cannabis
- Borough legalizes sale of marijuana edibles
- Kodiak man sentenced on drug, money laundering charges
- Q&A: Catching up with AMIA President Lacy Wilcox
By year’s end the legal cannabis industry is expected to surpass $15 billion. But the money that marijuana generates on the black market far e…
In the years before recreational use of cannabis was legalized in Alaska and a dispensary could be found on any given street corner, medical m…
Great Alaskan Bud Company, a standard cannabis cultivation and retail store located off Phillips Field Road in Fairbanks, is a truly family ru…
WASHINGTON — House Majority Leader Steny H. Hoyer laid out the chamber's agenda for September, including marijuana legislation and anti-discri…
Working out and consuming cannabis may seem like a contradiction, but the stereotype of the couch-locked stoner is being replaced by the fit, …