The growth in marijuana sales has been steady since 2017. It slowed in early 2019 but quickly rebounded, according to the borough’s latest Community Research Quarterly.
The Anchorage Assembly voted in October to ask voters to add smoking to the city’s onsite consumption rules, putting the question onto the April 7 local ballot.
Baby Boomers, the generation born between 1946-1964, are circling back to marijuana, becoming known as “Boomerangers”. This group of older adu…
Cannabis wandered into the United States in the late 19th century and was quickly incorporated into patent medicines, but, in an age when opium and cocaine were also household cupboard items, it didn’t cause a stir.
- Anchorage voters to weigh in on onsite cannabis consumption
- A concise guide to today’s world of marijuana for older adults
- Book Review: A well-researched look at how the war on drugs in America got its start
- Predictions for 2020 cannabis industry
- Make these highly addictive cannabis carrot fries
- Marijuana industry embraces ex-cons hit by drug war
- A cozy nest for a puffin
- Send in the clones: Method produces a quicker, more consistent crop
- ‘Mite’y enemies: Savvy growers are always on guard against pests and mold
- Cloning kit aids plant propagation
- Fairbanks Borough Assembly takes no action on onsite consumption
- Recreational weed is legal in Illinois, but medical marijuana requests are up. Here's why.
- Woman charged after a man was shot in home
- Floridians won't get to vote on recreational marijuana this year
- You can buy stock in a California marijuana farm. It's a first for the SEC
- Pursuing a green life: Entrepreneur Nathan Davis goes all in with Green Life Supply
- Passion for perfection: At Einstein Labs, only the very best will do
- MoMo's in Motion: Boutique bakery has found its happy place in a growing market
- The Bud Hub: Hits and misses
- Talking to kids about cannabis
- Beauty and the Bud: Photographers highlight the colors, natural beauty of cannabis
- Community is key for Valdez’s Herbal Outfitters cannabis shop
- What needs to happen for marijuana to become legal at the federal level
- Cannabis Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Cannabinoids and the mysterious runner's high
Whether stretching proudly toward the sun in a homestead garden or hidden away in a closet under grow lights, the cannabis plant has long been…
Prior to legalization, probably the worst thing a cannabis cultivator could imagine was a horde of Drug Enforcement Agents ready to pound down…
The Fairbanks North Star Borough Assembly took no position Thursday on a marijuana store’s plans to open a consumption lounge later this year.
Since recreational weed went on sale in Illinois three weeks ago, long lines have formed outside dispensaries, stores have established buying …